Sunday 25 January 2015

PICTURE POLISH MOSCOW

Hey guys, so it's back to full time uni tomorrow and it looks like it's gonna be a busy, stressful rest of the year but hey I love it :) To mark the end of the holidays today I went shopping with my mummy, visited my uncles house, cooked and had a nice dinner with my parents and then watched Maleficent in our cinema :) 
I thought I'd better get a blog post in tonight as well so here you go, today I have Moscow to show you from Picture Polish. I was really excited when I saw the swatches online and ordered it as soon as it came out, unfortunately I just don't love it. It strikes me as a dupe for a polish I may or may not own and it's bugging me that I can't think which polish I'm thinking of. 
Anyway here I used 2 coats and no topcoat, and yes my nails are two different lengths because I wore this twice and wasn't happy with the first set of pictures I took of this.  


  



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR POST WAY TO GO :D

    http://www.ovationspas.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Iss ajab daur mein aashiq bhi ajeeb hote haiek din dost dusre din rakeeb hote haiiss liye toh mene mohabbat nahin ki haimohabbat mein toh sirf dukh naseeb hote hai ..`Jab se dekha hai teri aankhon mein jhank karkoi bhi aaina acha nahin lagtateri mohabbat mein aise hue hai deewanetumhe koi aur dekhe toh acha nahin lagta..`Masti ko muhabbat me fanaaa koun karega ..??yeh farz mere sewa adaa koun karee ga .???Haathoo ki lakiroun ko zaraa dekh najomi..yeh dekh mere saath wafa koun karee ga?????`Dilon mein aarzu ke diye jalte rahengeaakhon se aansu nikalte rahengeaap shamaa bankar dil mein roshani toh karohum to mom bankar pighalte rahenge`Apni nazar me meri nigaah phir kyon dhoondhte ho..Apni tanhai me meri kami kyon mehsoos karte ho..Apne ahsaason me meri chhuuan kyon talashtey ho..Apne lafzon se aksar yeh faasley kyon taye karte ho.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )