Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Hello all my beautiful readers, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a good 2014 and I wish you an even better 2015. I hope I'll still be blogging this time next year but I'm not sure if I will, fingers crossed. 
So if you've been following my blog for a few years you'll know that at the beginning of every year I do paint my nails with 2 coats of OPI Bring On The Bling and using black acrylic paint I paint the year on my nails and this year was no exception. Also for this year I've made a little collage to show you and me how far this blog and my skills have come along! Looking back, I'm pleased with my progress and think I've come quite far.




and because this year I have a schmany fancy camera and macro lens here's a macro shot :)





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )