Monday 1 December 2014

ROSE NAILS

Hi everybody, how are you? I've spent the past 3 days working on an essay which is drawing the life out of me! I also have my besties wedding this weekend and my outfit still isn't ready! 
Today I have some rose nails to share with you. I used a tutorial to paint on the rose which I saw on instagram (and I can't remember whose tutorial it was) I wasn't sure what to do as a backgroud, eventually I decided to try out a circular gradient using Zoya Ling* and Models Own Baby Blues, this was the first time I tried a circular gradient and I think it turned out ok! 
I then painted on the rose on the middle finger and to tie the rest of the nails in I added a few rose petals on the other nails and I fell in love. 







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That rose design is such a beauty! I love the base color used and the beautiful rose. It has enhanced the beauty of the design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! I struggled picking a base colour but I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )