Friday 5 December 2014

PICTURE POLISH SOLAR FLARE GALAXY NAILS

Hi guys, I have a really busy weekend coming up, you probably already know it's my besties wedding this weekend, well I'm so excited and it's gonna be so busy, so today I'm going to leave you with this beauty for the weekend :)
 Often I find myself wanting a polish after seeing someone where it? Well this purchase I blame completely on Patsy after she posted a video of this beauty on instagram. 
I managed to score this on Facebook ;) I used one coat of black and then painted on one coat of Picture Polish Solar Flare, after that was dry I painted on some 'stars' using white acrylic paint to make it look like galaxy nails and oh my gosh I have so much love for these nails. 











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This mani is indeed a very pretty one. Love the base color used and the design is awesome as well. Great choice of mani that is unique but classy. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Kabhi Ishq Ho To Pata ChaleyBisaat e Jaan Pe Azab Utertey Hain Kiss TarahShab o Rooz Dil Pe Ataab Uterey Hain Kiss TarahKabhi Ishq Ho To Pata ChaleyYeh Jo Loog Se Chuppey Huye Hain Puss e DostaanTo Yeh Kon hain?Yeh Jo Roog Se Hain Chuppey Huye Puss e Jism o JaanTo Yeh Kiss Liay?Yeh Jo Kaan Hain Mery Ahtoon Per Lagy HuyeTo Yeh Kion Bhalla?Yeh Jo Hont Hain Siff e Dostaan Main Sillay HuyeTo Yeh Kiss Liay?Yeh Jo Iztarab Rachaa Hua Hai Wajood MainTo Yeh Kion Bhalla?Yeh Jo Sang Sa Aa Girra Hai Jamood MainTo Yeh Kiss Liay?Yeh Jo Dil Main Dard Chirra Hua Hai Lateef SaTo Yeh Kab Se Hai?Yeh Jo Putliooon Main Hai Akss Koi Khafeef SaSo Yeh kab Se Hai?Yeh Jo Ankhon Main Koi Barf Si Hai Jummi HuiTo Yeh Kiss Liay?Yeh Jo Dostoon Main Nai Nai Si Kummi HuiTo Yeh Kion Bhalla?Yeh Jo Loog Peechay Pare Huye Hain Fazool MainInhain Kiya Pata?Inhain Kiya Khabar?Kissi Rah Ke Kissi Moor Per Jo Inhain ZaraKabhi Ishq Ho To Pata Chalay

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )