Friday 19 September 2014

THE BODY SHOP COLOUR CRUSH NAIL POLISH SWATCHES

Hi guys, unfortunately I am having the worst day so I thought I'd show you guys some pretty nail polishes from The Body Shops new nail polish line which is available now! 
I received the shades The Body Shop Green*, Rosy Cheeks* and Hemp Over Heels*
The formulas of all the polishes were perfect, they applied so smoothly and perfectly and you only needed 2 coats for full coverage. They were also very shiny and I didn't use top coat in these swatches and to be honest you don't really need it! 
I've already showed you The Body Shop Green here



Here is Hemp Over Heels




Next up is Rosy Cheeks which isn't quite as pink in real life. 




Finally we have the iconic Body Shop colour, appropriately names as The Body Shop Green.




These polishes are available now in store and online here and they're only £5 and they're definitely worth every penny!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great to see more swatches of the new line - I shall be looking out for these!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )