Saturday 13 September 2014

SUNSHINE NAILS - UK EDITION

Hi everyone, I hope your all having a lovely weekend! Today I went and picked up my very first car and I love it, then I went to my little cousins birthday party!
Today I have a fun mani to show you which to me is a true representation of the British weather.
We very rarely have a sunny day with blue skies, mostly the sun plays hide and seek with the clouds and more often than not it rains.
I have included a tutorial for you after the jump so click read more if you want to recreate these nails.  













What you will need:
Base coat and Top Coat (not pictured)
Base colour. I'm using Illamasqua Raindrops
Yellow nail polish - Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine
Black acrylic paint//nail polish. I know that's an orange bottle but I had a brain fart.
Nail art brush.  
  
STEP 1 - Apply your base colour. Here I have used one coat of Essence Got A Secret and then 2 coats of Illamasqua Raindrops.


STEP 2 - Paint on a yellow half moon at the tip of the nail.


STEP 3 - Paint a little stripe to look like rays of sunshine.

STEP 4 - Paint the rest of the rays on.


STEP 5 - Apply topcoat.


And that is it! How simple and easy!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so bright and bubbly, I would be smiling all day if I had this on my nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sun really made my day, it's awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )