Sunday 21 September 2014

GREEN GRADIENT CHEVRON NAILS & TUTORIAL

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I haven't really done anything, just getting stuff ready and organised for uni, but the weekend has gone way too fast! 
So today I have some gradient effect chevron nails to show you, I love how these look and they are so simple to do as well so I've added a tutorial in this post, if you want to see how I did these just click the 'read more' button below all the pictures :) 








I forgot to snap a picture of everything you need so I'll just quickly list them here. 

3 different shades of a colour, I used Essence Everybody Salsa, Beijos De Brazil and Roller Coaster. 
A white or black nail polish
Base coat & Top Coat
Quick dry topcoat eg. Seche Vite or a lot of patience
Chevron nail vinyls, I used the skinny chevrons in this variety pack from She Sells Seashells. 

STEP 1 - Paint the bottom 1/3 of your nail with your lightest colour, it'll get covered up so it doesn't have to be perfect.

STEP 2 - Paint the mid 1/3 of the nail with your middle colour

STEP 3 - Paint the top 1/3 of the nail with the last colour

STEP 4 - Wait for all that to dry, you'll either need patience or a fast dry top coat. Then once it's dry place one chevron in the centre of each strip of colour

STEP 5 - Paint the whole nail with a white polish 

STEP 6 - Immediately peel off the chevrons. I waited a few minutes to take the picture which is why I don't have a perfectly crisp clean line

STEP 7 - Apply top coat. 


How simple is that to do? 
I hope you have a lovely week and I'll see you in the next post :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )