Friday 5 September 2014

CIATE MOSAIC COLLECTION SWATCHES *VERY PIC HEAVY*

Happy Friday guys, how has your week been? Today I have a big post for you today. When I saw the Ciate Mosaic collection I got really excited and ordered the whole collection (which is quite unlike me) I hadn't seen any good swatches of these anywhere so I couldn't make a decision about which ones to get!
I swatched these a while ago but it's taken me ages to get this post together, blogging is not easy! 
These are the first Ciate polishes I've bought since the whole Caviar drama a few years ago and whilst they're by no means one of my favourite brands these are some nice nail polishes. 
There are loads of pictures so click on the read more to see my swatches and review.


First up is Check Mate which is the one I was most excited for, you guys know my love for black & white glitter polishes. There was a bit too much base in this and the glitters didn't distribute nicely and tended to migrate to the tips so I had to do some dabbing!
The base colours I've used from R-L are OPI The Thrill Of Brazil, China Glaze Stoked To Be Soaked, Colour Club Almost Famous and Kiko 296. 







Base colours from R-L are: Barry M Gelly Guava, Essence Breakthrough, Morgan Taylor Making Waves and Illamasqua Collide.







Next up is Fair and Square. The glitter in this was a bit denser but I still needed some dabbing. 
Base colours here from R-L are: Lime Crime Parfait Day, Nails Inc Kensington Gore, Barry M Gelly Greenberry and Gosh High School Flirt. 






Thirdly we have Mosaic Madness which was similar to Fair and Square. The base colours here from R-L are OPI The thrill of Brazil, Nails Inc Kensington Gore, Kiko 296 and Illamasqua Collide. 







Next up we have Night On The Tiles. The formula of this was again ok but still needed dabbing. 
The base colours here from R-L are Essence Beijos De Brazil, OPI The Thrill Of Brazil, Nails Inc Kensington Gore and Illamasqua Jo'mina. 






Finally we have Mural Moment and it's the same as the others formula wise. 
The base colours I've used here are R-L are Illamasqua Milf, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin and Kiko 389.  







The base colours I've used here from R-L are Barry M Gelly Papaya, Barry M Gelly Dragon, Nails Inc Kensington Gore and Essence 02 Everybody Salsa.






Phew, right so that is the end of the post! I was a little disappointed with these unfortunately but they're still very unique. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )