Sunday 31 August 2014

KISS DRESS TO IMPRESS GEL NAIL WRAPS

Hey guys, a quick post before I head off to bed. I recently received these Gel Nail Wraps* from Kiss. 
These are the first Gel Nail Wraps on the market I believe and you can use an LED lamp to cure them so they last for 2 weeks and to remove them you just have to peel them off! 
I received the French Manicure wraps which aren't really my thing but I gave them a try. These have a funny texture, like a gel/rubber texture but they're still perfectly smooth. The sizes of these wraps are actually really great because I normally have trouble with wraps being the right size for my nails. They did crease a bit too much on my middle finger but otherwise they weren't that bad. 
For 2 weeks wear you need the top coat and the LED lamp, I didn't get these so can't review them. 
Overall these are a very good idea and perfect for those people who want a lovely gel manicure without having to pay too much at the salon but they can be a bit fiddly. 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Nail bar victoria

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )