Sunday 13 July 2014

LILLY NAIL ART WITH BARRY M GELLY

Hey guys, how was your weekend? Again I haven't posted in a few days because I've been ill and I've been really busy too which means I've spent the rest of the day sleeping. 
So for these nails I started off with 2 coats of Barry M Gelly in Blueberry and then I used Madam Luck's tutorial on instagram to paint on the lillies. I did my ring finger first and it didn't turn out as well as the others I did. For my right hand, to make life easier, I made lilly decals and then just stuck them on. Do you get what I mean or shall I make a tutorial? Comment below, let me know!
Anyway I wore these for 4 days and I really, really loved them and I got so many lovely comments on them!









Enjoy the rest of your week guys and I will see you in my next post which is a gorgeous gradient!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This colour is gorgeous and I love the lily design! Super cute :)

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )