Tuesday 8 July 2014

ILNP SIRENE & LACE NAIL ART

Hey guys, how are you all doing? 
So I absolutely love lace nail art, I think it just looks so so beautiful on the nails. Unfortunately I don't own any lace stamping nails or decals so I have to be old fashioned and paint them on! I got this design from instagram I think or actually I'm not sure my memory is so bad!
I started off with one coat of ILNP Sirene over a black base and then I used a silver gel pen which you can get from anywhere, I think I got mine from Asda. I waited about 5 minutes so I didn't smudge it and then applied topcoat . 
Please excuse the tip wear, I added the lace on the 2nd day of wear, and my skin is a funky colour here too but please try to ignore that and look at the pretty nails :) 







Ok, so does anyone want to see a tutorial for the lace ? I have a few more lace designs I want to try out and I shall share those when I get round to them! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )