Tuesday 29 July 2014

ESSIE TRUTH OR FLARE

Hey guys, how are you all? Today I have a really pretty Essie polish from their Spring 2014 collection and a review of www.nailpolish.co.uk

I believe they are a relatively new online store which offers a wide selection of nail polish ranging from Barry M to OPI. They didn't actually have OPI when I received this Essie to review so they are adding new lines regularly so it's worth checking their store every now and then. 
They offer free first class delivery in the UK which is always a bonus! However their packaging is not the best, I received my polish in a jiffy bag without any bubble wrap or any other type of packing. Neither did the parcel have the Royal Mail ID8000 label which is needed on all parcels containing nail polish! They are a new company though so they'll probably change this but I just thought I'd warn you. 

Ok, let's get on to the actual nail polish itself now! This is Truth or Flare* from this years Spring collection. It's a very lovely slightly dusty blue/grey colour which looks very sophisticated and I'm sure it'll make a great base for nail art! 
I had to use 3 coats as it was a touch on the sheer side but I think it'll thicken up a little with time meaning it'll cover in 2 coats. I didn't apply top coat here and it's pretty darn shiny! 





You can find this here from nailpolish.co.uk. 
Have you tried this colour out before and what are you thoughts? 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )