Sunday 1 June 2014

MERMAID TAIL NAILS

Happy Sunday :) I was doubting posting todays nails because they're a bit of a nail fail in my eyes but then I thought hey why not? 
For these nails I started off with 2 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff and then used some turquoise acrylic paint to paint on the details and then used some holographic blue and gold rhombus glequins* which I received from DesignsByV for my ring finger and I place one gold glequin on the rest of the nails. 




Not a very good glitter placement but hey no ones perfect. 
I have a busy week ahead of me so I don't think I'll post every day but enjoy your week guys :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )