Saturday 14 June 2014

EASY SUMMER FLOWER NAILS

Hey guys, a really quick post from me today before I head off to bed. I can't remember if I saw this design on instagram and where, when my brain is working I will check! 
Ok so I love yellow for summer and Essie Shorty Pants is my favourite yellow ever! I started off with 3 coats and used OPI Alpine Snow and a dotting tool to make the flowers, then I added a gold circle glequin in the centre of each flower. Unfortunately when the white flowers dried they ended up looking yellow :( 


Ok, so that's it for now, I shall see you tomorrow hopefully :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )