Thursday 29 May 2014

CATRICE KING OF GREENS & HOLO GOLD STRIP GLITTER PLACEMENT

Hi my friends, how are you all? I'm super cold right now just waiting to go work. 
Today I have some cute and easy glitter placement nails. In the package I received from DesignsbyV there was some gold holo bar glitter*, they're not the easiest to work with and you can't really do a full glitter placement with them. So I decided to use them to make a pattern like I've done here before. 
I started off with 2 coats of Catrice King of Greens and then did the glitter placement. It wasn't difficult to do in fact it was quite easy and didn't take very long so this is something you can try out if you don't have a lot of time. 








Ok, I'll see you guys tomorrow :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG, there obviously exist a green nail polish that I like! :D Is this Catrice still available? And, great glitter placemet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so cute! Love the base color and the design. I find it unique but classy.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )