Tuesday 8 April 2014

ILLAMASQUA FACET

Hey peeps, how are you all? I'm really tired and aching today :( 
Back in January (I think) I treated myself to some Illamasqua's and I asked for recommendations on instagram and Facet got the top vote! I wasn't excited when I first saw but then gorgeous swatches started popping up and I knew I had to have it!
The parcel arrived at my work and my manager saw the polishes before I did and she stole Facet because she loved it so much lol! She did return it 2 days later and I got a chance to try it out for myself.
I've used two coats below and applied one coat of top coat. 









My swatches aren't the best but this polish is so beautiful, you must own this!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )