Thursday 3 April 2014

BREAKING BAD NAILS

Hey peeps, how are you all today? Looking forward to the weekend? I am :)
Recently (about 4 months ago) started watching Breaking Bad and yes I love it, I still haven't finished it yet, I think I have 2 seasons left to go. Anyway I knew I had to do Breaking Bad nails and I actually did these back in February! I posted a picture on instagram so be sure to follow me on there. 
I started off with 2 coats of Illamasqua Kink and then I used China Glaze Def Defying and Color Club Almost Famous to do the 'smoke' I really wanted them to turn out like these amazing smoke nails but I just couldn't *sigh* I will need more practice!
I used white acrylic paint to draw on the elements and then applied a regular top coat followed by a matte top coat. I find matte top coat can smudge nail art so I always use a regular top coat first! Unfortunately the white writing turned yellow and I didn't realise until a few hours later when I took the photos :(









I need more time to watch the rest of this awesome show, but to do I'd need time! However holidays are starting this weekend so I may have to dedicate a day to watching Breaking Bad, that would be a good day!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool! Loving it.

    I watched all the series of BB in about a week :-o It is very addictive!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )