Wednesday 5 March 2014

MERMAID NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all? So today I have a mani I did a while ago and this is probably one of my most favourite nails of ALL TIME!
I sat and stared at my new set of holographic glequins and these colours just stood out at me and I knew I had to use them all together. I used the green, light blue and dark blue glequins and did alternating stripes of them on all the fingers except the accent nail where I applied two coats of Zoya Bevin and sponged on several different green polishes and then I used Barry M Gold Foil to paint on mermaid scales. 


















I love this so so much, I know I've done mermaid nails before but these are honestly the most mermaid-ey and imo they look awesome!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yaay for mermaid nails <3 So pretty! To adjust all the sequins must have taken a lot of time but it was definitely worth it ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )