Wednesday 26 March 2014

ILNP NOSTALGIA 3D CUBE NAIL ART

Hey guys, so I had a day off today which means I've managed to catch up on some zzz's, the bad thing is I keep thinking today is Friday and then when I realise it's Wednesday I'm left disappointed! 
Anywho I remember seeing these nails by the super talented Lucy and I fell in love with the 3d cube accent design and I couldn't wait to recreate them! 
I already had ILNP Nostalgia on and I thought multichrome 3d cubes would just look awesome and using this tutorial this is what I came up with! I coloured the white faces of cube incorrectly so they don't look as awesome as Lucys but I still love them :) 












Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool effect! Love the duo chrome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly gorgeous, the effect of the duochromes play so well together!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )