Wednesday 12 February 2014

ILLAMASQUA SWARM SWATCHES

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't posted this week but it has been an exhausting week! Thankfully things look like they're settling down for the rest of the week!
Anyway so if you follow me on Instagram you probably saw I treated myself to some Illamasqua, as you may already know Illamasqua is my favourite nail polish brand, I love their colours, the formulas, the customer service and the way they always interact with bloggers on various social media platforms! The hard part is choosing which colour to get, I have 40 Illamasquas in my collection so it's not always easy choosing which colour to get! Anyway enough rambling, lets talk nails.
One of the polishes that I've had my eye on for a while is Illamasqua Swarm, so I treated myself to a bottle when I got my exam results and all I can say is I love it !

I have a lot of pictures to show you so please click on the link below to read more and see some macro pictures too :)





Swarm is an all  black matte glitter topper, with 3 different sizes of glitter. It has medium sized black hexes, small irregular sqaures and very fine black glitter dust. The formula is perfect and I've used just one coat for the swatches below. 

I've applied Swarm over (L-R) Color Club Chelsea Girl, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, Illamasqua Obsess, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear. 




I've applied Swarm over (L_R) China Glaze Def Defying, Color Club Almost Famous, Butter London Silly Billy and OPI The Thrill of Brazil







I love this so much, I know there are loads of black glitter only toppers available on the Indie market but they're not easy for me to get whereas this is. If you don't already have this or something similar then I recommend you get this! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )