Friday 21 February 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC DISC FRAMED NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all doing, aren't you glad it's Friday? I'm ill at the moment which is just a pain in the rear when you still have to go to uni and work! Remember how fun it being ill used to be when you were younger, you got the day off school to stay in bed and watch tv all day and have your mum fuss over you *sigh* 
Anyway let's talk nails, I don't know what I was thinking when I did these nails and I wasn't going to post them but yeah, here you go. I started off with 2 coats of Orly Smolder and then used the holographic silver and gold disc glequins to frame the nail. I think my nails are just too short here so it doesn't look good but it might look nicer on longer nails!





Ok guys, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, take care until then :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )