Friday 7 February 2014

DEBORAH LIPPMANN RUBY RED SLIPPERS

Hey guys, are you all glad it's Friday? I am. 
Today has been a really long day and I'm so tired and happy to be home with no work to do, yaay!
So today I have a really pretty nail polish to show you from Deborah Lippmann. I picked this up from T K Maxx for £4 I believe. 
Its a black base with big and small red hex glitters. I applied 3 coats because it's quite sheer so the glitter shows through. This was really top coat thirsty though, I applied 3 coats of topcoat and you can see from the pictures it's still not a smooth finish!









I LOVE red glitter polishes, it just looks amazing, well at least I think so! 
If you guys don't own this, then I recommend you go and buy it, if you can't find it though or if it's too expensive then there are loads of dupes around which should do the job. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )