Sunday 3 November 2013

ILNP ULTRA CHROME BRUSH STROKE - OIL SPILL NAILS

*VERY PIC HEAVY* 

Hi guys, hope you had a lovely weekend, I've had a tonne of work to do!
So on Tuesday I had a lovely package waiting for me when I got home from uni and in it were the 3 Ultra Chrome polishes I ordered from ILNP! I don't normally buy expensive nail polish but these were too beautiful to miss and I haven't bought nail polish is like over 3 months :o !
So I've been wearing each one for a day or two and I love them all soo much I will be showing you them all soon! So I knew I wanted to use them all together but wasn't sure how and ended up doing a brush stroke mani! 
I started off with 1 coat of Angelica black ( I can't remember the name!) Then I just did small brush strokes with Birefringence, Cygnus Loop and Mutagen. Cygnus Loop and Birefringence were quite similar so I used more of Mutagen to break it up. 
This looked amazing in all lighting but when I tried to get some underwater shots, Holy Moly, I was blown away. This honestly looks like an oil spill underwater and it shows so many gorgeous colours. 
There are a bazillion photos so I'll shut up now and you can click on to see the photos!




















Excuse the dodgy skin colour here  






Round of applause if you've made it this far, lol! What do you think then? Have you ordered the Ultra Chromes?



Pin It

21 comments:

  1. It looks like you used so many more than just these three--the colours are intense! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's why it's super simple to do :) Thankyou

      Delete
  2. You're a GENIUS! A veritable nail polish goddess! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Stunning, great job,I'm trying this tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you'll have to share your results :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, one of the best oil spill nail looks I've seen! Those shades are absolutely perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING. I really want the ILNP polishes but I'm nervous about ordering nail polish from overseas now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Are you in the uk or just worried about ordering overseas in general because either way you don't have anything to worry about, honestly parcels arrive fairly quickly and safely :)

      Delete
  6. Superb! I resisted the ILNP ultrachromes but now I'm wishing I hadn't. Maybe I could try this look with my old Ozotic multichromes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Yeah it should work with any multichromes really I think :)

      Delete
  7. How did you do this? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UKNailRunner, they are still available and right now she is doing a preorder on these colors but she added holographic to them (& they are $1 off each bottle right now), & they are too die for. I have the original ultra chromes and love them so much and can't wait to get the new ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome! Thank you for the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this its so beautiful and you are so talented with your nail art... two thumbs up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO stealing this idea O.o gorgeous! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )