Wednesday 13 November 2013

GOLDEN ROSE JOLLY JEWELS 105

Hi guys, so I'm really tired but I'm trying to squeeze in a post tonight for you :) 
When I went to Turkey I knew I needed to get some of the Jolly Jewels polishes from Golden Rose, unfortunately I couldn't find them all but I did find this pretty! 
This is number 105 (I hate that they don't have names) It's a beautiful purple with medium size hexagonal green glitter and small dark purple hexagonal glitter. I only needed two coats and there were no application problems either! Lovely 




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that's so bad that Golden Rose nail polish don't have a names...I have this one, but it looks better on your nails:) I don't like it on mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade, I have almost all Jolly Jewels polishes :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for this one for so long...I was able to find most of the JJ collection in stores, but unfortunately, not this one...and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )