Saturday 23 November 2013

GEL PEN PAISLEY NAIL ART

Hope you all had a lovely Saturday! A little while ago I went in to Asda and saw a big pack of 18 gel pens for £1 so I bought them and decided to try some nail art with them like I'd seen Alice do. I wasn't sure if it would work but it did! 
So for this I started off with two coats of Essence Absolutely Blue and then used the glittery purple and blue gel pen to draw on the rest of the details, I had to wait about 3 minutes just to let it dry a little bit and then used a thick layer of topcoat, trying not to smudge the design. 
I'm not crazy about how it looks but I don't dislike it.



Ok, have you tried gel pens for nail art? 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )