Thursday 3 October 2013

SHIMMER SPAM PART 1

Hey y'all , how are you doing? My weekend has started today, woop woop!! 
So today I have some Shimmer spam for you. When I first saw Shimmer polishes I was a bit skeptical because the glitter was fine and they weren't like the other indies available, when I actually got them though i loved them, they are all so unique and beautiful so I'm really excited to be sharing them with you. 
Each glitter has so much going on it it'll take me forever to list all the different types and colours of glitter in each. 







Ok so first up is Tracy, a gold glitter polish, I applied one thin coat over SpaRitual Circle of Life. The glitter was nice and dense and the formula was lovely :)












Next up is Marilyn, I had seen this one on Lucy's Stash and fell in love with it, so when I saw this one in the package I was so excited and it didn't disappoint! This is a ruby red glitter in a red jelly base with some black glitter in it too which doesn't stand out that much but just makes the polish look darker and deeper. 


















This next one is Liana, a beautiful mix of blue glitter and some black matte glitter. I layered one coat over Essence The Boy Next Door. 









Finally I have possibly one of the girliest nail polishes I own , this is Karen and it looks purple but it is a mix of lots of different colours and shapes of fine glitter and it looks so girly and for some reason reminds me of a birthday party! Lol, I applied one coat over Gosh High School Flirt











So that's if for the first installment of Shimmer spam, I have lots more to show you and will hopefully share them with you soon!
Have you tried Shimmer Polishes before? You can purchase these from Cindys Etsy Shop

*The products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )