Monday 30 September 2013

TRIBAL NINJA NAILS

Hi guys, hope you had a nice Monday, for this mani I was lacking inspiration and so just sat and stared at the polishes on my table for ages and I ended up with this! 
I was inspired by a design I saw on Instagram somewhere, unfortunately I can't remember where, sorry! 
So I did two coats of Collection 2000 Ninja and then used black and white acrylic paint for the rest of the design, I'm not sure if Ninja is still available, I got mine years ago!






It's a really simple and easy design to do but looks so cool I think! Let me know if you want a tutorial for this design! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )