Monday 12 August 2013

GOSH TILTED BLUES & NAILS INC PAULTONS SQUARE

Hope you all had a good weekend, this week is a big one for me, hopefully I will be able to share some happy and exciting news with you all at the end of the week, until then please keep me in your prayers. 
Anyway onto nails, I have a beautiful combination to show you, I started off with 2 coats of GOSH Tilted Blue and then applies one coat of the gorgeous Nails Inc Paulton's Square, and wow what a winning result!








This is GOSH Tilted Blue on it's own, no topcoat.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. this Nail Inc is absolutely amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That GOSH Tilted Blue just looks so 'winter' I LOVE IT! The finish looks so smooth. I love a smooth finish, I can spend hours stroking my fingertips! ^_^

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )