Friday 21 June 2013

KIKO FLAKIE GRADIENT

I am so glad it's Friday, it has been a really crazy busy day today and I'm so glad I don't have anything to do tomorrow! So, this morning I had to go into town for some stuff, I ended up walking around for about 4 hours in a pair of boots which completely destroyed my feet, and I hardly bought anything! Then I had to go to work and it was really busy today and then when I got home I had half an hour to get ready and then I headed out one of friends wedding (well it's not actually the wedding day today, because it's an Asian wedding, it takes place over 3 days) I couldn't even wear my gorgeous heels :( 
Anywho I got home about an hour ago and am so glad to put my feet up, ouch! So let's get onto the nails, here's a quick flakie gradient I did a while ago, this is two coats of Kiko 335 and then I used Zoya Chloe for the gradient. It was quite a subtle effect in real life and it looks a bit brighter in these photos than in real life.





So what do you guys think about flakie gradients? 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I will never get sick of flakey polishes ♥ This one looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really like the way you used the flakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )