Thursday 20 June 2013

COME GET INVOLVED !

 About a month or so ago I asked you guys if you'd like to see a page on this blog where I would showcase your recreations of my mani's and the feedback was very positive, so very soon I will be creating a new page here on Nail Loopy where I will feature your recreations of my mani's! 


So basically, if you've ever recreated any of my manis (doesn't matter how long ago it was) please share them with me so you can featured on the new page. 

If you posted the picture online please leave a link in the comments below or email me, tweet me, pm me on facebook etc. If you haven't posted the picture online then just email me the picture along with your name and that's it! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )