Wednesday 6 February 2013

KIKO 336

This polish has stolen my heart ! My favourite blue polish (and I have a lot of blue polish!) 
This is supposed to be a dead on dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street (I don't have Baker Street so I can't do a comparison) so when my parents went to Rome I asked them to pick this one up for me and boy do I love this ! 
The first time I put this on, it was late at night and I was disappointed ! Yes it was nice, but I just didn't see the hype this shade had got and if this was the Nails Inc dupe I was glad I hadn't forked out £11 for Baker Street ! I left it on  though and the next day in the sunlight this just blew me away ! Yes, this is gorgeous! 
Perfect bright blue which is slightly dusty and not neon ! 

Below is 2 coats and no topcoat 



Gosh, just seeing these pictures again makes me want to go on put it on again ! 
What do you guys think about this shade? Do you own this or Baker Street? 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. love this shade!! I have a friend in rome right now and I'm gonna ask if she can get me some nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty. I hope I'll get it one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning blue! I also have it and it's one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous blue color :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of "my" blues of all time, together with H&M "Blue My Mind" and Essence "Grumpy" <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )