Friday 8 February 2013

CHINA GLAZE I'M WITH THE LIFEGUARD & GLITTER LAYERING

Happy Friday guys. I'm in a very good mood today, not sure why though!
 I've just spent the past hour glequining and I need a break so I thought I'd show you these nails I did a while ago; very bright and in your face ! 

So I completely skipped over the China Glaze Summer 2012 neon collection and got this shade by accident in the big lot I showed you in my previous haul and I fell in love with it, well mainly the shimmer in it! I'm thinking I need more of that collection now, hmm! 

Anyways if you would like to recreate this mani, then you'll need 2 coats of China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, followed by 1 coat of China Glaze Glistening Snow for some sparkle and finally top it all off with one coat of the best glitter topper in the world ie. Ninja Polish Sticks n' Stones (or any of it's many many dupes!)

It was rather difficult capturing the true colour of these nails because when my camera saw neon it just refused to co-operate ! I tried to make it a bit more colour accurate whilst editing but that didn't really work and I've ended up with funny looking skin ! 






I'm With The Lifegaurd - Very neon and green, with gorgeous gorgeous shimmer which makes this shade a lot more wearable imo!

Ok, so that's all folks, have a lovely weekend and I'll see y'all soon ;)


Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )