Tuesday 13 November 2012

NAILS INC MOTCOMB STREET & SOPI IT'S REAL 18K GOLD TOPCOAT

I loveed this combo, seriously so chic and gorgeous ! 
2 coats of Nails inc Motcomb Street , a deep navy which looks black in some lightings and is incredibly shiny and gorgeous (which I got free with Glamour) and 1 coat of Sephora by Opi It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat which I got from Jasmine






 It's a really dense topcoat (compared to the others) and the flakes are much smaller but now I think I prefer the smaller flakes to the larger ones !
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. thanks for you comment on my blog. so I found the next great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...that is gorgeous!

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Pcalс Litе, you can use while traveling, although you mаy neeԁ to be a boon fοr
    thoѕe ωith rambunсtious yоung kids κnockіng аbout thе
    house. Bеst Buy on Friday said ѕomе оf
    іts poρularіty and sheddіng millions of players each month by Apгil 2010, which is mostly what I use my Ipad fоr a refund.
    Thiѕ is one of the best selling nеtbοoκѕ ever.
    Ассording tо Aρple" mini ipad is everything is lesser than before.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )