Thursday 29 November 2012

MORE GOLDEN STAMPING

So the internet isn't fixed and it meant I missed out on entering an amazing contest, urgh! I am not impressed sky please sort it out !
 Anyway these nails are one which looked good in my head but yeah not so much on my nails. It's basically the mani from my previous post (Nails inc Motcomb Street and OPI The Man With The Golden Gun) and then I used the cascading squares image from the BM - 320 plate with some Barry M Gold Foi ! 




Hmm, so yeah there you are, what do you guys think?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I still like it! I always love silver and gold together! Pretty pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it was actually a gold polish but it does look silver !

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )