Wednesday 10 October 2012

PASTEL WATERCOLOUR NAILS

So do you remember the watercolour trend which used acetone from earlier this year? If not then check this out. Well I wanted to try it out but I didn't have any acetone : o ! So when I got some about a month ago I decided it was time, I tried to create like an early sunset effect which didn't really work out so turned into this mani you see right here ! 
I started off with one coat of Models Own Baby blues and then I used Barry M Pale Pink and Berry Ice and then Models own Lemon Meringue and the middle finger kind of looks like a sky and the others just look random but kinda cool ; )


So have you guys tried this technique and do you love it ?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks great :] I tried it about a month back for the first time and I really like it :]

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )