Friday 19 October 2012

BARRY M - AMETHYST GLITTER

So I picked this glitter up recently as I'd seen a pretty swatch of it somewhere, it didn't look that promising in the bottle but then when I put a coat on it did kinda blow me away. 
It has big hexagonal pink, gold, black & turquoise glitter and smaller turquoise glitter. 
This is one coat over Catrice - Heavy Metallic, it's a very dense glitter and it was a big clumpy but otherwise gorgeous : )






You should totally get this if you find it : )

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I really like this - which is good, since this polish is on its way to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, I hope you love it too : )

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter. I bought it a while back,it also looks great on top of a blue colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, I'll have to try it over blue now : )

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )