Sunday 2 September 2012

RATHER LARGE HAUL !

So I bought quite a bit of nail polish in the past 2 weeks, maybe too much ; / but oh well they're all pretty right, ok so I won't waste any time and I'll just get straight into it 

Gosh, L-R, 549 Holographic hero x3, Galaxy

Models own - hedkandi set, L-R , Hedonist, Beach Party, Ibiza Mix, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven


From a blog sale : )
 L-R, Sally Hansen - Showgirl Chic and Lady Luck, Ninja Polish - Sticks & Stones

Close up of sticks & stones (my first B&W glitter !)

More Blog Sale polishes 
L-R, Essie - Ruby Slippers, the original gosh 549, Butter London - Rosie Lee, Models Own - Lemon Meringue, Unnamed Illamasqua 


L-R, BYS, grey jelly, Glow in the dark  

And now this is just something amazing - these are my first Sally hansen prisms ! These were £1 from the poundshop and I squealed when I saw them ! 
Not sure of the names I have some research to do, if anyone knows the names then please help me out in the comments : ) Thankyou 

The holo's 

The rest are all duochromes/multichromes


L-R , Amber Ruby ( I finally got it : D), Bronze Ruby

Oops, I forgot about these ! 

Colour club back to the boho collection from T K Maxx (sooo happy I got this : )

Sinful - Xtreme (really bright neon pink!)

Mini Max Factor polishes ( I can't remember the names now !)


Well, that's the end of the haul ! Maybe a bit excessive, but oh well they're all pretty : ) Do you have any of these polishes ? Have you picked up any awesome polishes recently?

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Prisms in the £1 shop. Where is this place :-) That would be an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pound world, I found them in 2 towns, run, I hope you find some : )

      Delete
  2. A very, very nice and gorgeous haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what an AMAZING haul! I can't get those Prisms out of my head, they're gorgeous and for £1!!! =)) And can you please please please compare old Goch Holographic with new one? Thank you so much! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Gosh, not Goch... *blush*

      Delete
    2. Lol, I wasn't going to do a comparison but since you asked so nicely ; ) I'll set to work now

      Delete
  4. great polish! i have mf too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THOSE GOSH HOLOGRAPHICS..WE GET GOSH HERE IN CANADA BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE RERELEASED THAT COLOUR YET? SO WEIRD. BUT ANYWAY IF U EVER WANT TO SELL ONE OF THOSE I WILL SNAP IT UP! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 of these are for swaps, If I find another I'll pick it up for you, please leave me your email address or drop me an email, thankyou :)

      Delete
  6. That's a really cool haul, I love it. I love blog sales too - there are so many gems to find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! You're lucky you found all those Sally Hansen polishes for so cheap! I bought 1 on its own for $20 on eBay, thought I hate to admit it haha

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )