Monday 3 September 2012

BLACK & GOLD SKITTLES NAILS

I very rarely do skittle nails. mainly because I don't have enough ideas for 5 different nails
Well this mani started with Mac Nocturnelle and  gold holographic striping tape (which is really fiddly and lost all holoness and some of it's colour with topcoat) which I applied in a criss cross way on my pointy finger and because that nail alone took like 10 mins, I decided to use the bullion beads on my desk for my middle finger and then I used Barry M gold foil to stamp the necklaces and used Milani Gold Gems to create a shiny gemstone on the necklace and then once I'd sat for 10 minutes clueless as to what do on my pinky I did a gradient with milani gems ! 
Well that's a right tale, I hope you like the final effect, I do : )








Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )