Wednesday 8 August 2012

MOODY TEAL TRIBAL / AZTEC NAILS

Hi guys, how are you all? 
Ok, so for todays mani I was inspired by a pattern I saw and decided to used it when I was lacking inspiration, so for this I used the gorgeous teal colour (it's one of the heat colour changing polishes I can't remember the name and I'm too lazy to go and get the bottle !) This polish hasn't ever changed colour when I've worn it before and today when I wanted it to stay the colour it is in the bottle it decided to change and go lighter and brighter ! Typical ! 
Anyway so then I drew on the thick black lines and used a bit of pale yellow acrylic paint to draw on the square things which look awfully messy in these photos but aren't that bad irl ! 




So yeah, there you go what do you think?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are amazing!! I don't think they look messy AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like it! And the teal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do these as well as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cool! I want to try that, but I fear that it's impossible to make it anywhere near as neat as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sooo beautiful, I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )