Tuesday 3 July 2012

MULTICRHOME GOLD FRAMED NAILS

Finally I'm starting to feel better now, I don't really have much to say so I'll just get straight into todays nails ! 

So you saw that I got Ludurana Fascinante in my Brazil mail, well I decided to layer it because I though it'd be really sheer and need loads of coats (turns out it didn't!). 
I layered one coat over essie well red and then I used Barry M gold foil and a striping brush to outline it all, I know I did it the hard way but when I was paining this on I didn't think about framing them, so yeah ! Anyway something about this I didn't love but everyone who saw these nails loved them ! I'm not a big fan of the framed nails, it might grow on me but I'm not so sure ! 

Warning:  I took these pictures on the 2nd day of wear and thanks to Seche Vite I had horrible tip shrinking which looks way worse in the pictures than irl ! 



















Sooo, what do you guys think? 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are so totally stunning! Of course Ludurana Fascinante is ridiculously gorgeous on its own, but the gold frames really set it off. You must have an amazingly steady hand!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )