Saturday 28 July 2012

CHINA GLAZE LOVE MARILYN & A REQUEST

Hi everyone, ok I have a small request for all you lovely readers today, I have been lemming Sally hansen Amber Ruby for the longest time and thought I'd be satisfied with the recent Ludurana I got, while it is a gorgeous polish I still need Amber Ruby, so if anyone has a spare bottle that they're willing to sell, swap or donate please leave a comment or drop me an email. 

Anyways this swatch is actually from a while go ! I don't really have much to say about this other than it being one of my biggest lemmings a while ago mainly because I love the look of the layered red and silver glitter which peeks out ! 


from far it also looks like it has tiny black glitters here too ; )





look at those red sparkles ! gorgeous : ) 


I've really been lacking nailspiration recently, if anyone has any requests or ideas please leave me a comment 
do you guys have this ? is it one of your favourites?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have it, and I like the glitter overload, but I rarely use glitters, don't really like the feel on my fingers LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sparkly reds or just reds in general! My request is for more glitter (even though I know it's a pain to take off)!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )