Saturday 3 December 2011

MERMAID TAIL

this mani is beautiful, so easy to do but i can't tell you how much i love this
this is basically one coat of a black creme (rimmel black cab, i think) topped off with one coat of inglot 203



please excuse the cardi, it's freeeezzzing here !









i know it's blurry but it shows the gorgeous green colour 
  

this is such a beautiful flakie, i've wanted this for such a long time and it is stunning, the polish isn't thick nor runny and the flakies are incredibly dense,which is a good thing because it means my tiny bottle won't finish so quick ! it's mainly green but constantly flashes blue even the guys noticed it so it must be good loll 
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love the blue/green flakies, this is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure is gorgeous! The flakies look fantastic over the black polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flakies are so great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flakies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanx soo much ladies, this is my favouritist flakie evverrr loll ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love the slight gradient effect it has!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )