Saturday 22 October 2011

OPI RUSSIAN NAVY

ladies, i'm so sorry my posts are so late, but i'm really trying to concentrate on my work and my nails have been quite short for a while and i don't think designs look quite so good on short nails, hopefully i will have some Halloween nail art for you, please leave suggestions in the comments about what i should do, as i'm feeling a little stuck for ideas, i want to do something original and unique but my minds blank so far loll


anyway on to today nail polish, i had this in my untrieds for such a long time but the other day i was in the mood for dark polishes and thought i'd give it a try and ... i fell in love
this is such a gorgeous polish, why i haven't used it before, i don't know but anyway here are the swatches 



you neeed to enlarge these to see the awesome glitter in it ! 

please excuse the little chip, this was 3rd day of wear  

look at that gorgeous purple, red and blue microglitter, this is honestly a gorgeous polish and i'll be wearing this a lot more now 
do you own this? 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )